To configure a connection with PayPal, you need:
- Access to an active PayPal account, with API access privileges
Find API key information
- Navigate to developer.paypal.com and then to the Dashboard
- Select Live underMy Apps & Credentials
- Under the REST API apps section, Create App
- Under the Live App Settings section, and select only Transaction Search
- Find the Client ID and Secret and make a note of them
- In the connector setup form, enter the Client ID and Secret into the appropriate fields.
- Click Save. Payloader will take it from here and begin syncing across your payment data.